2. Go to your EZ Lead Pages account by logging into www.ezleadpages.com.
3. Once logged in, go to your agent profile by clicking your name at the top right, edit profile.
4. Scroll down to the email notification options, and insert your unique LionDesk new lead email address here.
5. IMPORTANT! Remember to scroll to the bottom and click the blue button to save changes.
6. Go to your Settings in LionDesk: In “Lead Distributions and Team Settings”:
- Select the Lead Source Provider ( Step1)
- Click on “Add New Lead Routing” (Step2)
- Fill out the information in the required
- Source : You are going to select the same "Lead Provider Source" you selected in Step 1
- Campaign: The Selection of a campaign is optional. Select from the Drop Down an Auto-Responder that will automatically go out to the leads as soon as they come in LionDesk.
- Distribution Setting:
- Individual: Choose that option if you are a solo agent and then stop here and hit "Save Lead Routing"
- Team Rollout : Choose that option if you are a team of agents and would like the leads distributed among team members. Then Select Which "Distribution Method" and Which "Team" Once Done hit "Save Lead Routing"
Test it out
Once you have added your EZ Lead Pages email address you can test it out by going to your website and submitting an inquiry. You should receive an email notification from LionDesk and see the lead in the system under "Contacts".