LionDesk has the ability to import leads from dozens of 3rd party sites. However AgentFire, iFoundAgent, RealGeeks, and WolfNet IDX import website activity as well as leads to your LionDesk account. The activity these sites import are:
- Properties viewed
- Real estate sites visited
- Properties favorited and removed
- Properties searched for
To find data on a contact's website activity:
1. On your Reporting tab, select the "Leads Overview" section.
2. Select a contact that has AgentFire, iFoundAgent, RealGeeks, or WolfNet on their "Lead Source" column.
3. On their contact's account, on the "Contact Activity Timeline" table, click the "Website Activity" button.