To add spouse emails to a bulk email, first make sure all contacts you're emailing have their spouse's email. These emails can be added on the contact's profile:
1. In your "Contacts" section, select all the contacts with spouses you want to email by checking off the boxes in the left column.
2. Then, under the "Bulk Actions" tab, click "Email Contacts" and then "Email X Selected Contacts"
2. An email window will appear. Select the email you want to send in bulk, or write a new email in the email subject & body section
3. After adding the names of the contacts you want to send the email to, select the red "Add..." button next to the contacts' names.
4. Select "All Spouse Emails." All of your chosen contacts' spouse emails will be added!