- Go to Zapier.com and Log in
- Follow this link: zapier.com/zapbook/liondesk-crm/
- On the "Add new Facebook Lead Ads lead to LionDesk CRM as contacts" area, click "Use this Zap". This will lead you to a page detailing the zap. Click "Create this Zap".
4. Now to design the Zap trigger: create "New Lead" is already selected, click continue
5. Connect your Facebook account and click "Save + Continue"
6. Select the Facebook page your Lead Ads are through. Click Continue and then Connect & Continue.
7. If all Facebook Lead Ads pages are properly connected, this page will appear. Click Continue.
8. Now onto the trigger steps: LionDesk CRM and "Create New Contact" will already be selected. Click Continue.
9. Connect your LionDesk account by entering your custom LionDesk API key. Click Continue.
To get your API key:
- Go to your LionDesk Settings, then 3rd Party Integration, and enable your Zapier API key, Copy and paste the key in Zapier.
10. The following page will list all information that Zapier will take from Facebook leads and put into your LionDesk contacts. Click Create & Continue.
11. Finally, Click Enable! Now that your Zap is all set up, make sure to turn the Zap on.
Remember: the contact source in Zapier needs to match the source added in LionDesk.