LionDesk allows syncing of your Office 365 sent and received emails and will match the email up to an existing contact from within LionDesk.
This is for the Business version of Office 365, to sync Outlook with LionDesk, click here: https://liondesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/230549167
Note: New contacts will NOT be created with this Zap if the email address is not found in LionDesk.
- Go to Zapier.com and Log in
- Follow this link: zapier.com/zapbook/liondesk-crm/
- On the "Add new Office 365 Emails to LionDesk CRM as email activity" area, click "Use this Zap". This will lead you to a page detailing the zap. Click "Create this Zap".
4. Now to design the Zap trigger: create "New Email" is already selected, click continue
5. Connect your Office 365 account and click "Save + Continue"
6. Select the Office 365 folder to pull emails through. Click Continue and then Fetch & Continue.
7. If Office 365 is properly connected, this page will appear. Click Continue.
8. Now onto the trigger steps: LionDesk CRM and "Add Email Activity" will already be selected. Click Continue.
9. Connect your LionDesk account by entering your custom LionDesk API key. Click Continue.
To get your API key:
- Go to your LionDesk Settings, then 3rd Party Integration, and enable your Zapier API key, Copy and paste the key in Zapier.
10. The following page will list all information that Zapier will take from Office 365 and put into your LionDesk. Click Create & Continue.
11. Finally, Click Finish! Now that your Zap is all set up, make sure to turn the Zap on.