Contact Tasks are things you need to do in the future, they go on your Calendar . You can be reminded by an email, text, or phone call from LionDesk.
To Add a New Task:
- Click on “Add New Task”.
- A Window will open where you can enter:
- The “Description” of the Task
- You can add additional "Notes"
- Assign the task to a team member
- Select the type of the task
- “When” and at “what time” to remind you
- “How” to remind you (Text, Email or Call).
- When you are finished just hit “Save New Task”
Or, add a Task Quickly:
Without having to go and type a lot of information, simply use the "Add Quick Task" function. This will set a task at a certain day,week, month or year as well as allow you to set a reminder type.
You can “Sort” your tasks by “Due Date” or “Description” just by clicking on the arrows next to it.
You can edit, complete or remove individual tasks by clicking on the respective icons next to each task.