The Auto Pilot Campaigns are created in the “Marketing” page. Auto Pilot Campaigns are series of E-mails/Texts associated and set to go out automatically at a time you assign them, for marketing purposes.
Add new Auto Pilot Campaign to contact
In the Contact's "Personal Profile", the “Auto Pilot Campaign” box is there for you to assign a campaign to that particular contact. It’s straightforward:
- From the "Main Contact Page", click on the contact you want to assign an "Autopilot Campaign to"
- The Contact's "Personal Profile" will open
- Click on the “Add New Auto Pilot” in the left bottom corner of the box or on the “+” on the left top corner of the box and a new box will appear
- Choose the Campaign you want to assign to that contact by using the drop down box of available Campaigns.
Sort and Filter
You can sort and filter your campaigns.
- Sort by clicking on the arrows near to the description you want to sort by
- You can filter by scrolling down the list in each of “Campaign” “Task” and