One of the first things to do when getting started is to import your existing contact database.
1- To import your contacts, please go to your "Profile" located on your top right hand corner and click on the button "Import New Contacts"
- 1. Import file MUST be saved as a CSV format
- 2. Each column should include unique, single values
- 3. To import multiple tags, include all tags within one column. Separate each tag with a comma
- 4. LionDesk field "Contact Status" will only accept values of New, Active, Prospecting, Closed/Inactive, or Future
- 5. LionDesk fields can only be selected once (Exception is notes)
- 6. LionDesk field "Notes" can be multiple times
- 7. Columns that are not found as LionDesk fields can be imported as notes
Here is a list of all the LionDesk fields available for import:
|Home Address Line1
Home Address Line2
Office Address Line 1
Office Address Line 2
For a sample import file, please click on the attachment file "Import Sample" at the bottom of the article.
2- If you have Google Contacts, please follow the instructions in the article Google Contacts.