“Tasks” is where you can see all your tasks, whether they are overdue, current, or upcoming. You can even see your already completed tasks
- Filter or Search your tasks by “Due Date”, “Description” and “Customer” by respectively either clicking on the arrows or start typing in the box.
- Edit or Remove a task by clicking respectively on the Edit/Remove button.
- When a task is completed, click “Complete.” LionDesk will transfer this task to the “Completed” tab.
Add a new task
1- Click on “New Task” a new window will appear.
2- Fill in the details:
- Description of the task
- When and at what time
- How you would like to be reminded: call, text, or e-mail
- Assign a customer to that task
3- When you are finished, click “Save New Task”
You will see the new task appear in your lists of tasks