1- Edit the name of a drip Campaign
- Click on “Edit"
- A new window will appear:
- Change the name for your campaign and hit “Update”
2- Edit Tasks for a Drip Campaign
- Click “Tasks” next to the Auto Pilot Campaign you want to edit and you’ll see a new box on the right that will allow you to create or edit the tasks.
To the right of the Campaigns, you will see a list of current tasks.
- To add Tasks:
1- Click“Add New Task”
2- Choose the type of task you want to complete: E-mail, Call or Text
3- If you select “Email” or “Text”, a drop down will show all of your email/text Folders and Templates.
4- Select the Folder that you want to utilize.
5- A new drop down will then allow you to choose any of the templates associated with that Folder. From here, select the template you want to start the Auto-Pilot off with.
6- You have three options for timing. You can either send it immediately, after several minutes, days or at a specific date.
- Timing Example: If you select zero minute delay, then your template will be triggered immediately after the Campaign is engaged on a contact. You would want to do this for a Campaign that is for New Leads you receive from Zillow.
- Days Later: 2 Days later @ 8am would be 48hours after the campaign is triggered and will send off at 8am.
- Specific Date: Do this if you want to send templates on specific days, such as a holiday, or the 1st of a month. Perhaps you have a monthly email that you want to go out to your clients.
7- When you’re done, click “Add Task”
- To edit a Task
1- Click on the "Edit" icon next to the task
2- A window will roll out
3- Make the changes you need
4- Hit Update Task