In order to import your Zillow leads into LionDesk, you must visit the Zillow Agent Hub and configure LionDesk as your CRM Partner by following these steps:
1. Log into your Zillow Agent account.
2. Select "Account" from the fields along the top and then click "Connect to My CRM"
3. From "Connect to My CRM," click the blue "Add Partner" button.
4. Select LionDesk from the "Select a Partner" dropdown menu.
5. Once LionDesk has been selected as your Tech Connect Partner, you will then be asked to provide a Partner ID. IMPORTANT: This will be the email address you use to sign into LionDesk.
6. To confirm setup, you will see that LionDesk has been added as a partner.
7. Use the next steps to setup how LionDesk show handle your Zillow leads. Go to "Settings" in LionDesk and click into the "Lead Distribution and Team Settings" tab.
8. In your Lead Import Setup Box, select Zillow in the dropdown menu. Then select "Add New Lead Routing".
9. Follow instructions to fill out the fields, then click "Save Lead Routing".
- Source : You are going to select the same "Lead Provider Source" you selected in Step 1
- Campaign: The Selection of a campaign is optional. Select from the Drop Down an Auto-Responder that will automatically go out to the leads as soon as they come in LionDesk.
- Distribution Setting:
- Individual: Choose that option if you are a solo agent and then stop here and hit "Save Lead Routing"
- Team Rollout : Choose that option if you are a team of agents and would like the leads distributed among team members. Then Select Which "Distribution Method" and Which "Team" Once Done hit "Save Lead Routing"
Test it out
Once you have changed over your Zillow email address you can test it out by going to Zillow, finding your profile and submitting an inquiry. You should receive an email notification from LionDesk and see the lead in the system under "Contact".
The fields parsed from Zillow are Name, Email, and Phone Number. A copy of the original lead email will also be sent to you and stored in LionDesk.