2. Login to Realtor.com. Make sure you log in using the blue real estate professional log in on the right, rather than the standard one on the left.
3. Select "Settings" from the Avatar menu. This will take you to the "General Settings" tab. Click "Lead Settings."
4. "Lead Settings" allows you to update your email and text message lead preferences. This is where you would set up your routing behavior to forward leads to LionDesk. You'll see on this page a variety of lead options, but the two most common are Advantage Pro and Connections for Buyers.
5. Click the change button in order to add your unique LionDesk email address as an email connection and set up lead routing. Below is an example of how to set up routing in the Advantage Pro section.
- A. Enter your unique LionDesk email address into this field.
- B. Send a test to make sure it is working.
- C. The recommended Email Format is HTML so that you can see property images, etc.
- D. Click "Save" when completed.
6. Go to your Settings in LionDesk: In “Lead Distributions and Team Settings”:
- Select the Lead Source Provider ( Step1)
- Click on “Add New Lead Routing” (Step2)
- Fill out the information in the required
- Source : You are going to select the same "Lead Provider Source" you selected in Step 1
- Campaign: The Selection of a campaign is optional. Select from the Drop Down an Auto-Responder that will automatically go out to the leads as soon as they come in LionDesk.
- Distribution Setting:
- Individual: Choose that option if you are a solo agent and then stop here and hit "Save Lead Routing"
- Team Rollout : Choose that option if you are a team of agents and would like the leads distributed among team members. Then Select Which "Distribution Method" and Which "Team" Once Done hit "Save Lead Routing"
Test it out
Once you have changed over your Realtor.com email address you can test it out by going to Realtor.com finding your profile and submitting an inquiry. You should receive an email notification from LionDesk and see the lead in the system under "Contacts."
The fields parsed from Realtor.com are Name, Email and Phone Number. A copy of the original lead email will also be sent to you and stored in LionDesk.