- Brief overview of all your email stats for the past 30 days.
- Sent/Delivered : shows you how many e-mails have been sent and delivered the last 30 days
- Hard Bounces/Soft Bounces:
After a bounce occurs for a recipient email address, LionDesk stops attempting delivery of the email. Further email to that address will be rejected temporarily.
LionDesk utilizes a set of heuristics to determine whether a bounce should be classified as a soft or hard bounce. Generally, permanent errors such as invalid mailboxes will get classified as hard bounces, while quota errors and other temporary problems are treated as soft bounces.
Hard bounce rejections last longer than soft bounce rejections. LionDesk doesn't automatically convert soft bounces to hard bounces. If you're seeing a lot of soft bounces to an address, it may be a sign that the address is unusable.
- Rejects/Complaints/Unsubscribes : If a message sent from your account bounces, the recipient unsubscribes or reports the message as spam, the recipient will be flagged as a rejection.
- Opens: Shows the number of e-mails that have been opened and seen.
- Unique Opens: Shows the number of e-mails that have been opened and look at just one time.
- Clicks : Shows the number of links that have been clicked on.
- Unique Clicks : Shows the number of links that have been clicked one time.