2. Login to Trulia and hover over your name in the top right corner. There will be a dropdown menu, select "Settings."
3. It will take you to this page. From here, click on "Lead Forwarding" then "Edit Lead Forwarding Settings."
4. This is where you set up email forwarding to Liondesk. Select "Forward Indefinitely" and then when Trulia asks for a forwarding email address, type in your custom Liondesk email and click "Add." Once added, your custom Liondesk email address will show up under Recipient(s). Click the orange "Save" button.
5. Go to your Settings in LionDesk: In “Lead Distributions and Team Settings”:
- Select the Lead Source Provider ( Step1)
- Click on “Add New Lead Routing” (Step2)
- Fill out the information in the required
- Source : You are going to select the same "Lead Provider Source" you selected in Step 1
- Campaign: The Selection of a campaign is optional. Select from the Drop Down an Auto-Responder that will automatically go out to the leads as soon as they come in LionDesk.
- Distribution Setting:
- Individual: Choose that option if you are a solo agent and then stop here and hit "Save Lead Routing"
- Team Rollout : Choose that option if you are a team of agents and would like the leads distributed among team members. Then Select Which "Distribution Method" and Which "Team" Once Done hit "Save Lead Routing"
Test it out
Once you have changed over your Trulia email address you can test it out by going to Trulia, finding your profile and submitting an inquiry. You should receive an email notification from LionDesk and see the lead in the system under "Contacts"
The fields parsed from Trulia are Name, Email and Phone Number. A copy of the original lead email will also be sent to you and stored in LionDesk.