- Get Your Unique LionDesk Email Address
- Go to your website admin login page. http://agent.agentmachine.com/login
- Once logged in, go to Profile (top bar) and then choose Login Information.
- Change the Login email. Please note that you have to confirm your password first in order for you to be able to change the login email address. Once changed, hit Update.
4. Go to your Settings in LionDesk:
In “Lead Distributions and Team Settings”:
- Select the Lead Source Provider ( Step1)
- Click on “Add New Lead Routing” (Step2)
3. Fill out the information in the required
- Source : You are going to select the same "Lead Provider Source" you selected in Step 1
- Campaign: The Selection of a campaign is optional. Select from the Drop Down an Auto-Responder that will automatically go out to the leads as soon as they come in LionDesk.
- Distribution Setting:
- Individual: Choose that option if you are a solo agent and then stop here and hit "Save Lead Routing"
- Team Rollout : Choose that option if you are a team of agents and would like the leads distributed among team members. Then Select Which "Distribution Method" and Which "Team" Once Done hit "Save Lead Routing"
Test it out
Once you have changed over your Agent Machine email address you can test it out by going to your website and submitting an inquiry. You should receive an email notification from LionDesk and see the lead in the system under "Contacts".
The fields parsed from Agent Machine are Name, Email and Phone Number. A copy of the original lead email will also be sent to you and stored in LionDesk.