2. Go to your Real Estate Webmaster Website admin login page. Log in your REW Back end. Usually it is in this format: www.yourwebsite.com/adminlogin
3. Once logged in, go to Admin > My Preferences > Notifications
4. Change the "New Leads are Assigned" and "New Inquires and form submissions are received" emails to your Unique LionDesk Email.
- Go to your Settings in LionDesk: In “Lead Distributions and Team Settings”:
- Select the Lead Source Provider ( Step1)
- Click on “Add New Lead Routing” (Step2)
- Fill out the information in the required
- Source : You are going to select the same "Lead Provider Source" you selected in Step 1
- Campaign: The Selection of a campaign is optional. Select from the Drop Down an Auto-Responder that will automatically go out to the leads as soon as they come in LionDesk.
- Distribution Setting:
- Individual: Choose that option if you are a solo agent and then stop here and hit "Save Lead Routing"
- Team Rollout : Choose that option if you are a team of agents and would like the leads distributed among team members. Then Select Which "Distribution Method" and Which "Team" Once Done hit "Save Lead Routing"
Test it out
Once you have changed over your REW IDX email address you can test it out by going to your website and submitting an inquiry. You should receive an email notification from LionDesk and see the lead in the system under "Contacts".