- Get Your Unique LionDesk Email Address
- Go to Listing2Leads and log in
- Click "My Profile" in Listings to Leads
4. Change your email address in Listings to Leads to your Unique LionDesk Email
5. Now, for each L2L landing page, there is a Landing Page Location. Make sure it's unique for each one, because this is what you will use to start a specific drip campaign in LionDesk.
Now, go back to LionDesk
- Again, each L2L form has a unique "Landing Page Location". By utilizing this field, in association with your LionDesk source, you can start different drip campaigns for each Landing Page. For example, the landing page below is to "Turn home for sale to sold"
- Go to your Settings in LionDesk and verify (or add) your Landing Page Location in L2L as a Lead Source in LionDesk. In this example, it would be "Turn home for sale to sold"
- Now click on the "Lead Distribution & Team Settings" tab
- Select Listing to Leads as the Source Provider and Click on “Add New Lead Routing"
- Fill out the information in the required. In this example, your Lead Source will be the L2L Landing Page. Select your Drip campaign and then Distribution Settings
- Campaign: The Selection of a campaign is optional. Select from the Drop Down that will automatically go out to the leads as soon as they come in LionDesk.
- Distribution Setting:
- Individual: Choose that option if you are a solo agent and then stop here and hit "Save Lead Routing"
- Team Rollout : Choose that option if you are a team of agents and would like the leads distributed among team members. Then Select Which "Distribution Method" and Which "Team" Once Done hit "Save Lead Routing"
Test it out
Once you have changed over your Listings to Leads email address you can test it out by going to one of your Listings to Leads landing pages and submitting an inquiry. You should receive an email notification from LionDesk and see the lead in the system under "Contacts".