Please follow the instructions below to use the LionDesk Power Dialer
- On the navigation bar, click on "Contacts"
- Optional: Filter the contacts you want to call by using the the "Filter Contacts" options.
- Next to the name of the first contact, check mark the box
- Continue selecting each contact to call or select all showing by following these steps: Check mark "All Contacts Showing Below" from the box that will appear on top of the contacts table
- Click on "LionDesk Power Dialer (Beta)"
- The Dialer will open in a new window. (Expand that window)
- On top left corner, click on "Start Session"
- The Dialer will call your cellphone. Your call list will populate under "Contact List" as well as the personal "Profile" will appear to the right of the screen.
- To start dialing contacts, click on "Start Next Call"
- The Dialer will then try to connect you to the Client
- You can do anything when on the call, such as adding comments, tasks and emails while on the call.
- Once the call is completed click on "End Current Call"
- Again, take this time to update your comments, add tasks, etc.
- To move to the next call click: "Start Next Call"
- To skip a client, click "Skip Call"
- When you're all done, click "End Session"
Please note: The dialer will suspend after 2 minutes of inactivity and automatically hang you up (in order to save you $).