If you have a Constant Contact account or a Mailchimp account with templates that you want to send out from LionDesk, please follow the instructions to import those templates in LionDesk.
We have taken an Example from Mailchimp.
- Log into your Mailchimp Account
- Go to "Templates"
- Click to open the Template you want to import in LionDesk
- The template will open, Right click on it and select "View Frame Source"
- A new Window will open with a very long Code. Select and Copy the Whole Code.
- Go to your LionDesk
- LionDesk > Marketing > Templates > Create new Email Template
- In the Text Builder, Click on the "Source" icon.
- If there is anything in the source, delete it and paste (CONTROL "V") the code.
- Fill the other Fields required: Description, Subject and Folder Name
- Click "Save Template"