There are TWO ways for Removing / Stopping / Deleting an Auto Pilot Drip Campaign.
I- From The Client's Profile Page
- From the main Navigation bar Go to "Contact"
- Click on the name of the Client to go to their Profile.
- From within their Profile, Go to Marketing
- In Marketing, Under "Active Auto-Pilot Drip Campaign" You will see all the drip the Client is currently on.
- Next to the one you want to Stop, Click on the Icon "Remove Unfinished Tasks"
- The campaign will be removed/stopped/deleted.
II- From the Auto-Pilot Drip Campaign page
- From the Main Navigation Bar go to "Marketing"
- From Marketing go to "Auto Pilot Drip Campaign"
- Next to the Drip you want to stop click on "Tasks"
- An "Auto-Pilot Reporting" window will roll down under the Drip box
- Click "Complete all tasks" next to the Client you want to stop drip on
- The Campaign will stop