- Go to Contacts section
- Select the contact you wish to add custom data to
- Click on "Add New Custom Field Type"
4. A new dropdown will appear:
5. Type the name of the Custom Field you wish to create (Home Anniversary, Dogs Name, NickName, etc)
6. Enter the type of the Data of the Custom Field
You can choose from text fields, dates, dollar amounts, or a number. For example, Anniversary would be a Date Field. Dogs name would be a Text field.
7. Click on "Add Field" to save
Now the new field will display in the custom fields section of every contact's record.
To enter values for a custom field, select the "Empty" next to that field
To edit the values of a custom field, select the current text
To delete the values of a custom field, select on the Red Trash Can next to that field
Note: To completely delete a custom field from all contact's records, visit your Settings section