LionDesk allows syncing of your Office 365 and Yahoo emails that were sent and received. Liondesk will match the email up to an existing contact from within LionDesk.
To activate this "ZAP", follow the instructions below. You can create two zaps, one for your Inbox, the other for your Sent emails, that way both inbox and sent items will be attached to your contact.
Note: New contacts will NOT be created with this Zap if the email address is not found in LionDesk.
Note: This integration only works for the owner of contacts within LionDesk
- Go to Zapier.com and Login into Zapier
- Click on this link to Receive an invitation from Zapier https://zapier.com/developer/invite/40387/0030bf41ed0704ce6ba968f94329d733/
- Click on "Accept invite & Go to Dashboard"
- On the Dashboard Click on "Make A Zap"
- For the Trigger App, select "Office 365 by Zapier" (Important: Zapier can only support the business version of Office 365, not Home 365 or Outlook, so if you're using Outlook, you will not be able to connect your account to the Zap.)
- Select "New Email" as your Trigger
- Hit "Save and Continue"
- Click "Connect a new Account", it will then display a "Success" message.
For Yahoo instructions: Yahoo settings
For Office 365 instructions: Office 365 settings
For other email providers, search Google for "Office 365 settings for <insert provider here>"
- For the "Folder", you can select any folder. We recommend "Inbox" or "Sent", but you can choose what you like when pulling in your 'received' emails. After you select it, you can test the account out.
Step 2 -> Connect to LionDesk as your 'Action App'
- Choose an "Action App" the only one you can choose is LionDesk.
- Select "Create New Email Activity"
- Click on "Connect a New Account", it will open a window for Zapier
- Go to your LionDesk Settings > 3rd Party Integration and enable your Zapier API key, Copy and paste the key in Zapier.
- Hit on "Test", A "Success" message will be displayed. Then hit "Save and Continue".
- Fill the form by Matching your form's fields to LionDesk's Fields. In the first field, if you selected "Inbox" as your Folder, make sure you select "Received" in the LionDesk Email Type. If you selected "Sent", then you will choose "sent". This tells LionDesk how to properly label the incoming emails.
- Fill out the information and hit 'Continue". Here is an example of a completed form
- When the test is done a "Test Successful" message will appear. Hit "Finish"
- Give your Zap a name and Turn your Zap "ON"