1. Make sure your LionDesk account is connected to your Google account.
If you have not done so already, please visit these instructions: https://liondesk.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212838818-How-to-Sync-With-Google otherwise proceed to step 2.
2. Click on "Import Google Contacts"
3. A new window will appear that gives you the option to select how you want your contacts synced
4. If you are syncing for the very first time: Select 'One Time Sync'.
- Select either 'One-Way', or 'Two-Way'
One-Way= information will be pulled from Google and displayed in LionDesk
Two- Way= any updates within LionDesk for a Google contact will be pushed back into Google
- Use the dropdown for the Google Contact Groups you would like to import into LionDesk
- Select New, All, or From Date
If New, then only contacts from here on forward will be imported.
All = every contact in your groups selected
From Date = contacts that were created in google after that particular date
- Click "Run Manual Sync Now" to begin your sync
5. Once you have synced once, you can setup a recurring sync that will run 4 times a day
- Select 'Set Automatic Sync'
- Select 'One-Way', or 'Two-Way'
- Choose your groups you wish to pull from Google
- Click "Run Manual Sync Now"
6. You're all done. Painless, right? Please check your contacts page to see if contacts were successfully added