1- In the Navigation bar, Click on "Properties"
2- From there, click on the "Follow up Plans" tab
3- Hit the “Add New Property Plan” in the bottom left corner. A window will scroll down.
4- Fill in the Name you want to give to the new plan
5- Click “Save New”. Your new plan will show in the list
Add Tasks Associated with the Plan
1- Click on “Tasks” on the right of the plan’s name. Another box will open.
2- Click on “Add New Task” another window will scroll down.
- You can choose to set a reminder for the task, either call, text or e-mail.
- Enter the description of the task
- You can assign the task to one of your team members
- Choose to "Important Task" or not. Highlighting will add a flag to the task so you can quickly determine important events.
- Choose to "Make Public" or not. Making a task public means you are allowing third party to see that task on the "Single Transaction Page"
- Choose how many days “After Start” or “Before End” you want the task to be completed. Usually, your start date is the contract date and the end date would be close of escrow, purchase, etc.
3- When you are finished hit “Add Task"