Add, Edit, or Remove a Deal
In the pipeline view, your deals are displayed by your different sales stages. This clearly shows how your team is doing and helps you focus on the right deals if an extra push is needed.
Add a Deal
1- Click "Add New Deal"
2- A window will open
3- Fill out the information required
4- If you do not have an "Existing Property" in LionDesk for this "Deal" and need to add one :
- Click on "Add New Property"
- Search for the Property by Community, Address, City or Zip
- As soon as you start typing the details of the property a Drop down will give you different options.
- Choose the address for you property
- Hit Save
5- When you are done filling out the information hit "Save New"
6- The new Deal will then appear in the deal stage you chose for it.
Edit a Deal
1- Click on "Edit" in the Deal box
2- The Deal Window will open
3- Change what you need to Edit
4- Hit "Update"
NOTE: You can also edit the Deals Stages by dragging and dropping them into another Stage. Any changes you make will be automatically saved for the next time you load the page.
Remove a Deal
1- To Remove a Deal just click on "Remove" Icon
View Your Team's Deals
1- To see all your team member's deals, switch the "Include Team Deals" button to "YES".
2- You will then have a view of all your member's respective deals.
- Note that you can change "Deal's Ownership" by dragging the deal and dropping it into another team member stage in their pipeline. Any changes you make will be automatically saved for the next time you load the page.
- For example, lets say Demo wants to pass "Test Deal 3" in stage "Offer Made" to Hank in stage "Initial Consultation". All Demo has to do is drag the deal and drop it in the stage he chose in Hank's pipeline.
3- You can also Edit, Mark "Win" or "Lost", and Remove your team members 's deals.
Mark a Deal as "Won" or "Lost"
1- In the Pipeline View you can see your deal in the corresponding windows whether the deal is new, prospecting, working, etc.
2- Under each window where you can view the deals you will see the "won" button which is blue and the "lost" button which is red.
3- Just click the "won" or "lost" button for the individual deals
- Note: marking deals as Won or Lost will remove them from the Pipeline view, so they are only visible in the Table view
Team Sales & Commissions
If you are part of a team or a Broker and would like to see your team members Deals, Sales, and Commissions:
1- Switch "Include Team Deals" icon from "No" to "Yes"
2- You will then be able to see all your team members’ deals.
3- On top of the pipeline you will also find an overview of the Team's Sales and Commissions that includes:
- Total Sales and Commissions of the whole team
- Total Sales and Commissions of the team's deals in each deal stage.
- Total Sales and Commissions of the team's Won Deals.
Filter Sales and Commissions
If you are only interested in seeing your Sales and Commissions (your Team Sales and Commissions) for a specific time, you can filter your deals.
- Just go to the filter box next to the Sales Overview
- Type in the dates in between which you want to see the "Sales and Commissions"
- Hit Filter
- You will then be cable of only seeing the amounts for that particular period of time.
For Example let say i wanted to see only my amounts for the month of August:
1- First go to the Filter Box
2 - Fill in the dates
3- Hit "Filter" and you should be able to see only the totals for that specific period of time.