1- Go to "Contacts" section
2- Select the contact you wish to add custom data to
3- Click on "Add New Custom Field Type"
4- A new dropdown will appear:
5- Type the name of the Custom Field you wish to create (Home Anniversary, Dogs Name, NickName, etc)
6- Enter the type of the Data of the Custom Field
- You can choose from text fields, dates, dollar amounts, or a number. For example, Anniversary would be a Date Field. Dogs name would be a Text field.
7- Click on "Add Field" to save
- Now the new field will display in the custom fields section of every contact's record.
- To enter values for a custom field, select the "Empty" next to that field
- To edit the values of a custom field, select the current text
- To delete the values of a custom field, select on the Red Trash Can next to that field
- Note: To completely delete a custom field from all contact's records, visit your Settings section