1- To access your contact's other tabs, go to your "Contacts" section within your LionDesk navigation bar
2- Search for the contact that you want in your contact table.
3- Click on the contact's name to access their profile
4- Above all the contact's information, you will find all additional tabs
To see what Documents you have attached to a client
1- Go to the "Documents" tab
- This page is mainly for displaying which documents are stored for this particular client
- Documents can be used for: Client Presentation, Listing Details, Flyers, etc...
There are two ways to attach documents to clients:
1- BCC "email@example.com"
- In a new email or in a reply to the client, within your 3rd party email system (Gmail, Outlook, Etc), BCC "firstname.lastname@example.org". This will automatically save the attachments/documents to the "Document" page of the client. Along with saving the email's subject and body to the "Contact Activity Log".
2- Or go to the "Document" section on the navigation bar and upload the document there.
1-Click on the "Leads" tab
2- The "Leads" tab in every Contact's personal page is a tabular tracker for all the properties that the particular Client has sent a lead for.
3- You can see details as the "Source" of the leads, the "Status", when was the lead "Created", who was assigned the lead, the lead's "MLS Number", and the lead's "Zip Code"
- For Realtor.com leads, you can request more details by clicking on the "Details" icon on the left of each lead. A new window will open displaying the Realtor.com email.
How To View The Assigned Task On A Property
1- Click on the "Properties" tab
2- Click on the link under "Tasks/Plans"
2- This shows you the steps in details :
- The ones due and when they are due
- The ones done
Where Can I View What Properties Are Assigned To The Client
1- Go to the "Properties" tab
Here you can view the Tasks and Property that you assigned to that contact. You can see details like:
- How Many Beds and Baths
- Listing Date
- Listing Price
- Closing Date
- Sale amount
3- You can also sort any of the fields