Creating and Naming the Auto-Pilot Drip Campaign
1- From the navigation bar, click on the "Marketing" tab
2- Once on the marketing page, Click on " Auto Pilot Drip Campaign"
3- Click "Add New Auto Pilot"
4- A window will appear to name your new campaign
7- After it’s created, you will notice it on the list of your Campaigns.
Create Tasks for Auto-Pilot Drip Campaigns
1- Click “Tasks” In the Auto Pilot Campaign you want to add Tasks to and you’ll see a new box on the right that will allow you to create the tasks.
2- To the right of the campaigns, you will see a list of current tasks. If there are none, you have to add them.
3- Click “Add New Task to Drip”
4- Choose the type of task you want to complete: E-mail, Call or Text
- If you select “Email” or “Text”, a drop down will show all of your email/text Folders and Templates.
- Select the Folder that you want to utilize.
- A new drop down will then allow you to choose any of the templates associated with that Folder. From here, select the template you want to start the Auto-Pilot off with.
5- You have three options for timing. You can either send it immediately, after several minutes, days or at a specific date.
- Timing Example: If you select zero minute delay, then your template will be triggered immediately after the Campaign is engaged on a contact. You would want to do this for a Campaign that is for New Leads you receive from Zillow.
- Days Later: 2 Days later @ 8am would be 48hours after the campaign is triggered and will send off at 8am.
- Specific Date: Do this if you want to send templates on specific days, such as a holiday, or the 1st of a month. Perhaps you have a monthly email that you want to go out to your clients.
6- When you’re done, click “Add Task”
7- Repeat this process for as many tasks as you want to include in that campaign