Sub Account Admin
Sub Account Admin is located under Settings. Unlike with Teams, there are certain parameters that must be met before a Sub Account Admin is added to an account. In order to qualify, you must be paying for all of your agents' accounts. You don't have to be a broker to have Sub Account Admin added to your account, you can be a team leader/manager as long as you are paying for everyone's account.
It is a feature that gives you more oversight, as Sub Account Admin can see the last time their agents logged in, as well as most recent notes, texts, and calls. They can see which leads have been assigned and who has been claiming the leads that come in.
Broker Admin also enables control over the following:
- Ownership of all NEW contacts
- Contact activity alerts
- Lead sources
- Contact hotness levels
- Contact types
- Custom contact fields
With Sub Account Admin, if someone leaves your brokerage or team, you can remove them from Sub Account Admin settings. If you want to setup Sub Account Admin on your account, go to the tab under “settings” with the email address of the accounts you wish to be added to your brokerage.
Adding A Sub-Account Admin
1) Locate your setting in your LionDesk account on the menu to the left
2) Select Sub-Account Admin on the top tabs
3) Select Add Sub Account
4) Follow the format as seen in here - enter the Sub Account email address,First Name,Last Name,Phone Number (do not use any spaces in between the commas)
5) Then follow the instructions on the screen as prompted to set up the new Sub-admin account