LionDesk currently syncs with Google contacts, email, and calendar.
If you have a Google account that you use for Emails or Calendar, you can now sync it with LionDesk. By signing in with Google:
- All your Client's emails conversations via Gmail will be synced in and traceable in the personal profile page of your client, providing he/she is a contact in your LionDesk database.
- All your Google Calendar appointments and events will sync in and show up on your LionDesk calendar.
- Please note: LionDesk calendar tasks will NOT show up in your Google calendar.
- The Google Contact you select will be synced in LionDesk
1- Go to "Profile Page"
2- Click "Sign in With Google"
3- Click "Allow" when Google asks permission for LionDesk to see your information
4- Your LionDesk account is now sync with Google. Go to your contacts section to view Google emails or your calendar section to view Google calendar.
Syncing Your Google Contacts
1- Make sure your LionDesk account is connected to your Google account.
2- Click on "Import Google Contacts"
3- A new window will appear that gives you the option to select how you want your contacts synced
4- If you are syncing for the very first time: Select 'One Time Sync'.
- Select either 'One-Way', or 'Two-Way'
One-Way= information will be pulled from Google and displayed in LionDesk
Two- Way= any updates within LionDesk for a Google contact will be pushed back into Google
- Use the dropdown for the Google Contact Groups you would like to import into LionDesk
- Select New, All, or From Date
If New, then only contacts from here on forward will be imported.
All = every contact in your groups selected
From Date = contacts that were created in google after that particular date
- Click "Run Manual Sync Now" to begin your sync
5- Once you have synced once, you can setup a recurring sync that will run 4 times a day
- Select 'Set Automatic Sync'
- Select 'One-Way', or 'Two-Way'
- Choose your groups you wish to pull from Google
- Click "Run Manual Sync Now"
6- You're all done. Painless, right? Please check your contacts page to see if contacts were successfully added
*Note: Google sync will include the following fields - Name, email address, mobile phone, office phone, home phone, address