Q: Will I be able to view the conversation within my LionDesk Mobile app?
- A: Yes! You will will be able to see the conversions live on your LionDesk mobile app.
Q: Does it pull from my texting limit?
- A: No. Lead Assist™ uses its own credits. To purchase more credits, please check this article.
Q: What type of leads does Lead Assist™ work on?
- A: It works on buyers & sellers. As well as unknown lead types.
Q: Do you use my current cell phone number to respond to leads?
- A: No. It uses your LionDesk custom number. Which is a requirement to have in order to use Lead Assist™. Please check here for information on the Custom Number.
Q: How do I mute/stop Lead Assist™ so I can take over the conversation?
- A: There are Three places you can do this at 1 and 2 are related to the Web Application and the 3 Option is found within the Mobile App!
- 1. From your Dashboard, head over to your Communications Page, Click on Texting Center Tab, Locate your contact who you are wanting to Mute Lead Assist™ on and Click on Mute.
- 2. From your Dashboard, Click on Contacts, search for your contact and get into their Contact Profile, Once here, click on the Text Button next to their Number. Finally, after a few seconds of Loading, you will see the option to mute.
- 3. Opening the Mobile App, you will tap on Texting Icon, then locate the contact you want to mute Lead Assist™ on. Then Click on Mute L.A
Please Note: It is not recommended to Mute the Lead unless you are ready to take the conversation over completely. Muting/unmute can result in the stopping of future messages sent out by Lead Assist.
Q: Can I customize what Lead Assist says?
- A: No. Lead Assist™ is constantly adjusting to take care of the conversations for you.
Q: How quickly does it respond?
- A: There is a delay of up to 3-5 minutes currently so that the client doesn't think that it's a computer responding.
Q: What is Lead Assist™ Credit?
- A: For Every Lead you have Lead Assist active for, it will use 1 Credit per Lead. 1 Credit = $3 per lead.
Q: Error: Failed to Connect to LionDesk AI
- A: This can occur if either you don't have a LionDesk Custom Number or you do not have a Cell Phone added in your account. Lead Assist™ requires a Cell Phone and a Custom Number to integrate.
Q: How do I change the name of the assistant or my agency?
- A: To change the name that Lead Assist™ uses to introduce itself or any information about your agency, send an email to Support@LionDesk.Com .
Q: Is there a way to reset it so that it starts over on a lead?
- A: There is no way to reset a conversation Lead Assist™ is carrying out at this time. It will not start from the beginning text.
Q: How do I get the first text to say Facebook instead of My Website?
- A: Lead Assist™ will only say Facebook if the Lead Source is exactly "Facebook."
Q: Do you qualify both buyer and seller leads?
- A: Lead Assist™ can service buyer leads, seller leads and leads that would like to sell their current home and buy a new home.
And don't worry, Lead Assist™ doesn't just treat every lead the same. Lead Assist™ has built and pre-trained with scripts for buyers, sellers and those that are doing both!
Lead Assist™ knows to ask sellers for their property address, and even ask about any updates the lead has made to their property recently.
Other Lead Assist™ useful articles:
1. How to Set up up Lead Assist™
2. How to use Lead Assist™