The “Template” tab is like the storage of all your e-mails and text templates. Email templates will be used for things such as auto-pilot campaigns, as well as by sending quick emails to your clients regarding open houses, listing appointments and more.
- How to Use LionDesk Codes
- What are Folders?
- How to Add Folders
- How To Share a Folder with Team Members
- How to Edit or Delete a Folder
- How To Open a Folder / How to View The Templates in a Folder
- How to Add or Edit a Template in a Folder
- Create a New Email Folder
- What are Templates?
- How to Create New Templates
- Edit or Delete Templates
- How to send a template from the Template page
- Sort and Filter Emails and Text Templates
- How to Add an Attachment to my email template
- Add A Picture To Your Email Template
- Embed a designed Template / Embed a designed Template from Mailchimp
- Mass Email